2017 MOMS Club Used Clothing Sale
|Who: Anyone and Everyone|
|What: Annual Clothing Sale|
|When: Saturday, August 5th, 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Where: St. X Campus, Cafeteria|
Why: Fundraiser for MOMS Club (proceeds support Club activities for the school)
OPTIONS FOR CLOTHING SALE
A. SHOP-Come Saturday, August 5th and shop for great deals on new or gently used boys and men's clothing, shoes and accessories.
B. SELL-Drop off your clothing for us to sell for you on Friday, August 4th from 10:00 am-1:00 pm or 4:00 pm-7:00 pm. All proceeds from sales will be split 50/50 with the MOMS's Club. You tag and price clothing items. (click here print tags) You must also print the Donor Agreement Form and Item Description form.
C. DONATE-Get rid of outgrown and unwanted clothing that is cluttering your closets and support a good cause! All proceeds from donated items go to the MOMS's Club to benefit St. x students. We will price and tag clothing for you and any unsold items will be donated to a local charity at the end of the day. Click here for more information on donating your clothing items and print the Donor Agreement Form.
D. ALL OF THE ABOVEListed below are a few suggestions that will help us all:
- All clothing needs to be clean, stain free and in good condition.
- Sport coats, suits and outerwear may be on hangers. All other clothing folded.
- Ties, belts, shoes and socks (new only) may be bundled together or sold separately.
- All St. X logo clothing, including women’s and children’s are welcome.
- Nothing smaller than boys size 14 should be consigned.
- Prices should be set at even dollar amounts (i.e. $3, $5, $10).
- Description on price tags and item sheet should be brief, but specific. (For example: Men’s LG Navy sweater/ boys size 16 white plaid shirt)
- All tags must be securely fastened on each clothing item with a safety pin (straight pins do NOT work well). Without a tag, you may not get credit for an item sold.
- Please contact Laura Pisacrita at (502) 494-3081 for a donor #.
- Be sure that item numbers on price tags and description sheets match!
- When pricing items, keep in mind that you want your items to sell. Yard sale prices. For some suggested pricing guidelines, click here!
- Items not sold or picked up by 12:30 p.m. on the day of the sale will be donated to local charity.
- IF YOU WANT TO PICK UP YOUR UNSOLD ITEMS, PLEASE HIGHLIGHT YOUR DONOR NUMBER IN YELLOW! IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PICK US ITEMS BY 12:30 P.M. ON AUGUST 5TH.
If you have any questions, please contact Co-Chairs Laura Pisacrita at (502) 494-3081 or Cathy Durik at (502) 558-6727.