Shadowing allows 7th and 8th grade boys to be our guest on campus for a school day. Visit challenging classes, meet great teachers and have fun with other students.
Shadowing opportunities take place between September and April. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (502) 634-2145.
Here are some important details about the shadow experience that you should know:
- 8th graders are welcome September through the end of April.
- 7th graders are invited to attend beginning mid-January through the end of April.
- The shadow day begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 1:30 p.m.
- Shadow guests should report to the Driscoll Building Entrance.
- Attire should include a dress shirt, dress slacks and a tie. Tennis shoes are acceptable but guests are encouraged to wear dress shoes if possible.
- Student guides will be assigned unless you request a particular freshman or sophomore. We will make every effort possible to accommodate any special request.
- Student guides will be selected according to grade level and similar interests.
- A great lunch will be provided.