Shadow visits for Spring 2013 ended May 2nd.
Shadowing allows 7th and 8th grade boys to be our guest on campus for a school day. Visit challenging classes, meet great teachers and have fun with other students. A shadow visit can be scheduled Monday through Friday of a regular school day. A one week advance notice is preferable to ensure the best possible shadow visit.
Check back in August to schedule a shadow visit for your 8th grader. Contact the Office of Admissions at (502) 634-2145.
Here are some important details about the shadow experience that you should know:
- 8th graders are welcome September through the end of April.
- 7th graders are invited to attend beginning mid-January through the end of April.
- The shadow day begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 1:30 p.m.
- Shadow guests should report to the main lobby (Second entrance).
- Attire should include a dress shirt, dress slacks and a tie. Tennis shoes are acceptable but guests are encouraged to wear dress shoes if possible.
- The Admissions Office will arrange your guide unless you request someone in particular. We will make every effort possible to accommodate any special request. (Please Note: Due to scheduling conflicts and to avoid too much interference with a student's academic efforts, not all requests can be guaranteed).
- Student guides will be selected according to grade level and similar interests. All guests will be matched with either a Freshman or Sophomore.
- You'll have a great lunch on us.