Saint Xavier values the partnership of trust with the families and students it serves. For its part, Saint Xavier extends the benefit of a quality Catholic education. Parents and students, for their part, agree to the educational policies of the school and a full tuition payment annually. Saint Xavier's tuition policies are outlined below:
For the 2013-2014 School Year
The amount of tuition due is based on the particular payment plan chosen by the student's family. For the 2013-2014 school year, Saint Xavier will offer the following tuition payment options:
Option 1: Annual Tuition of $11,775.00; payable in one payment of $11,775.00 due July 1, 2013.
Option 2: Annual Tuition of $11,985.00; payable in three equal payments of $3,995.00 to be paid on July 1, 2013, November 1, 2013, and February 1, 2014.
Option 3: Annual Tuition of $12,175.00; payable in ten monthly payments of $1,217.50 beginning July, 2013 through April, 2014. Payments under this option must be made electronically from your checking or savings account on a monthly basis. Contact the Business Office for more information.
Tuition payment may be made in cash, by personal check, or with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
The tuition amounts listed above do not include costs associated with the following items:
- Technology Fee - All freshmen will be assessed a $200 annual technology fee that covers a school-issued iPad, various Apps, and technology management infrastructure.
- Admission/Registration (freshman year only- $100.00)
- Student Textbooks (estimated cost range of $400.00 to $600.00 each year)
- Lunch (meal plans available through FLIK or students may elect to bring their own lunch)
- Senior and Junior Retreats ($100.00 to $200.00)
- Senior Graduation ($150.00)
Collection and Refund Policies
Tuition is due according to the payment plan selected above. The amount of any tuition assistance grant that is awarded is deducted from the annual tuition, and the balance of tuition is due according to the payment plan selected. Tuition payments under Options 1 and 2 may be made in cash or by personal check and mailed or otherwise delivered to the Saint Xavier Business Office. All checks should be made payable to Saint Xavier High School. Tuition payments made under Option 3 above will be electronically deducted from your checking or savings account on a monthly basis.
Should a student leave for any reason during the school year, parents are responsible for tuition according to the following:
* 25% of tuition from the first day of school through September 30th
* 50% of tuition from October 1st through November 30th
* 75% of tuition from December 1st through January 31st
* 100% of tuition after January 31st
For more information, please contact the Saint Xavier Business Office (502) 634-2130.