Welcome to saint xavier high school in Louisville, Kentucky!
It gives me great honor to welcome you as a visitor to the St. X website. Here you will find “All Things X” and as the new President, I find myself here often to learn about our many amazing programs like academics, athletics, community service, and extracurricular activities.
If you are new to our school community, you will learn about Xaverian Education, the unwavering commitment of our faculty and staff, and the focus that our young men have to their studies as they prepare themselves to achieve their future goals. If you are a longtime member of the St. X Nation, please take the opportunity to peruse our site and see how our many programs still make this school unparalleled.
Saint Xavier High School is a private, Catholic high school in Louisville, Kentucky, sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers. Serving young men in grades 9-12, Saint Xavier has established itself as a premier academic and athletic power in the region. Located on 54 acres in the heart of Louisville, Saint Xavier is easily accessible from I-64, I-65, I-71, I-265 and I-264. The student population for 2019-20 is represented by 96 grade schools/middle schools in 13 counties (including 3 in Indiana) and 59 zip codes.
1609 Poplar Level Road
Louisville, KY 40217
- Simplicity is a way of thinking, feeling, and acting to offset the temptation to excessive materialism and consumerism, which can minimize the spiritual values of God’s Kingdom.
- Humility is the recognition of our total dependence on God. Adopting the selfless attitude of Christ, we accept that each person is unique, gifted, and loved in their sinful and graced humanity.
- Compassion is the tenderness of heart which is capable of seeing and hearing the needs of all, near and far.
- Zeal is the joyful and enthusiastic commitment to the mission of the church which God has entrusted to us. We imitate St. Francis Xavier as we give ourselves wholeheartedly to the work of evangelization, in word and deed.
- Trust is total confidence in our God and our brothers and sisters in Christ. It is the meeting place of mind, heart, faith, and courage.