|Who: Anyone and Everyone|
|What: Annual Clothing Sale|
|When: Saturday, August 4th, 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Where: St. X Campus, Cafeteria|
OPTIONS FOR CLOTHING SALE
A. SHOP - Come Saturday, August 4th and shop for great deals on new or gently used boys and men's clothing, shoes and accessories.
B. SELL - Drop off your clothing for us to sell for you on Friday, August 3th from 10:00 - 1:00 PM or 4:00 - 7:00 PM. All proceeds from sales will be split 50/50 with the MOMS's Club. You tag and price clothing items. (click here print tags)
C. DONATE - Get rid of outgrown and unwanted clothing that is cluttering your closets and support a good cause! All proceeds from donated items go to the MOMS's Club to benefit St. X students. We will price and tag clothing for you and any unsold items will be donated to a local charity at the end of the day. Click here for more information on donating your clothing items.
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE
Listed below are a few suggestions that will help us all:
- All clothing needs to be clean, stain free and in good condition.
- Sport coats, suits and outerwear may be on hangers. All other clothing folded.
- Ties, belts, shoes and socks (new only) may be bundled together or sold separately.
- All St. X logo clothing, including women’s and children’s are welcome.
- Nothing smaller than boys size 14 should be consigned.
- Prices should be set at even dollar amounts (i.e. $3, $5, $10).
- Description on price tags and item sheet should be brief, but specific. (For example: Men’s LG Navy sweater/ boys size 16 white plaid shirt)
- All tags must be securely fastened on each clothing item with a safety pin (straight pins do NOT work well). Without a tag, you may not get credit for an item sold.
- Please contact Mitzi Root (502) 648-7641 for a donor #.
- Be sure that item numbers on price tags and description sheets match!
- When pricing items, keep in mind that you want your items to sell. Yard sale prices. For some suggested pricing guidelines, click here!
- Items not sold or picked up by 12:30 p.m. on the day of the sale will be donated to local charity.
- IF YOU WANT TO PICK UP YOUR UNSOLD ITEMS, PLEASE HIGHLIGHT YOUR DONOR NUMBER IN YELLOW! IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PICK US ITEMS BY 12:30 PM ON AUGUST 4TH.
If you have any questions, please contact Co-Chairs Mitzi Root (502) 648-7641 or Cathy Durik at (502) 558-6727.