Saint Xavier High School is searching for a Housekeeping Staff Lead, who reports directly to the Director of Plant. The Housekeeping Staff Lead manages the Housekeeping Staff and ensures a clean working environment for all faculty, staff and visitors, ensuring all areas are safe. The typical schedule is 10:30am-7:00pm Monday through Friday.
Essential functions include:
- Ensures all operational and safety procedures are properly followed.
- Establishes the schedule and plans daily work assignments.
- Trains and coaches housekeeping staff.
- Manages housekeeping problems.
- Inspects and approves all housekeeping staff work performance.
- Communicates effectively with the housekeeping staff.
- Monitors and orders cleaning supplies.
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms.
- Cleans, mops, washes, buffs, vacuums and sweeps floors.
- Empties trash.
- Maintains outside walk areas, including sweeping debris and washing sidewalks.
- Cleans and polishes fixtures.
- Cleans windows and doors.
- Dusts and vacuums furniture.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Plant.
- High school diploma / GED or an equivalent preferred.
- The employee must be able to lift and move items of 50 pounds.
Qualified candidates please apply and submit your resume, letter of interest, and three professional references to Kelley Helgeson.
St. X is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. St. X encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.
Saint Xavier High School seeks applicants interested in serving as the next Head Golf Coach for its highly regarded golf program. St. X touts 13 individual state champions, 21 team championships, and currently boasts five alumni competing in the various PGA Tours, including two-time major champion Justin Thomas ’11. While the ability to teach and develop technical skill is important, we believe that team culture and camaraderie is the path to ultimate success.
Primary duties include:
- Fostering the development of a program culture for athletes from freshmen to seniors.
- Supervising staff to oversee complete competition and off-season schedule and to manage all three team levels: freshmen, junior varsity, and varsity.
- Coordinating all activities at the Musselman Golf Center, including team workouts, individual instruction, and junior golf programs. An off-season plan is expected and should introduce players to innovative golf-specific physical and mental conditioning.
- Instilling pride in St. X Golf and a zest for championship-level performance by all team members.
Applicants should have relevant golf experience. Coaching experience preferred. Please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Position includes competitive salary and fringe benefits. The position will remain open until filled.
Saint Xavier High School is a private Catholic high school in Louisville, Kentucky, sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers. Serving young men in grades 9-12, Saint Xavier has established itself as a premier academic and athletic power in the region.