Saint Xavier High School is seeking a Housekeeping staff member who will be responsible for maintaining a clean working environment for all faculty, staff, students and visitors, and ensuring all areas are safe and sanitary. This is a full-time, 12 month position (10:00am – 7:00pm shift).
Areas of Responsibility:
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms.
- Cleans, mops, washes, buffs, vacuums and sweeps floors.
- Empties trash.
- Maintains outside walk areas, including sweeping debris and washing sidewalks.
- Cleans and polishes fixtures.
- Cleans windows and doors.
- Dusts and vacuums furniture.
- High school diploma / GED or an equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 20 pounds.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and three professional references to: Shelice Johnson, Director of Human Resources by June 20, 2019.