Saint Xavier High School is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Office of Advancement. The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Director of Advancement while working closely with the Vice President.
- Serves as the primary administrative support for the Vice President and Director of Advancement
- Coordinates all advancement related reports to the Advancement Committee of the Board of Directors and to the full Board
- Coordinates all major travel for the department including primary support to the Regional Alumni Program
- Responsible for annual student to benefactor acknowledgement program
- Maintains membership information and solicitation schedule for the St. Francis Xavier and Emerging Leader Societies
- Manage duties and work schedule for the office intern
- Manage the nonprofit organization gift program
- Oversee office budget process and regular payment of invoices
- Serve as primary backup for gift and data entry/maintenance
- Serve as back up to Receptionist
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Director of Advancement or Vice President
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an administrative support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- A clear talent to consistently manage multiple projects
- Experience with web-based software products and Blackbaud's Raisers Edge
- Background or relevant experience in accounting and experience in a small office environment.
- Experience within educational and non-profit organizations
Saint Xavier High School is seeking a highly-qualified high school math teacher who is dedicated to providing a thorough and current education for all levels of students. We are seeking a highly effective teacher who is able to create rigorous and challenging educational experiences while developing a nurturing and formational classroom environment that maximizes student learning.
- Maintain a disciplined, orderly and safe classroom environment that is conducive to student learning
- Teach highly effective daily lessons based on student need
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students
- Incorporate 21st century technology skills into daily classroom practice and lessons
- Establish and maintain a positive rapport with students, parents, colleagues, school administration and members of the school community
- Keep accurate records on each student: lesson plans, grade books and progress reports, attendance, and behavioral and discipline records
- Contribute to a positive school climate and culture by exhibiting high professional standards
- Communicate effectively with parents regarding student performance and needs
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all colleagues
- Possess a solid knowledge of content in all high school math subject areas
- Ability to teach Algebra I, Algebra 2, and Geometry; ability to teach Precalculus and Calculus is an added benefit
- Excellent writing, speaking, and communication skills
- Exceptional relational and interpersonal skills; able to build enduring relationships with students
- Must be able to work effectively with students of varying abilities, handle concerns of parents, collaborate with school counselors, faculty, and administrators of the school
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Current Kentucky Teacher Certification/Licensure in appropriate teaching area (Grades 9-12) or willingness to become certified
- High school teaching experience is beneficial but not a requirement
Please submit cover letter and resume to Shelice Johnson by May 1, 2019.
Saint Xavier High School is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of diverse backgrounds to apply for positions.