- Senior Mother and Son Celebration (Tuesday, March 28, 2023): Volunteers are needed to help set up for the event and serve as greeters. Email Abby Ball or Ashley Waterfiled for more information.
- Father/Son Cornhole Event for the Sophomore Class only (Sunday, February 26, 2023): Sophomore parents are needed to help plan the event. Email Robert Long for more information.
- Walkabout Wednesdays (Sept. 7, Oct. 5 & Nov. 2: Volunteers are needed to help set up chairs and information booklets in the Sangalli Center before parents arrive, distribute nametags and greet and talk with parents before tour begins. 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Email Mara Legere for more information.
Future Tiger Night, Friday, August 26. Volunteers are needed to help greet families, distribute t-shirts, food tickets and team photo cards and to assist at the photo area.
Prospective Parent Night for 8th Grade Parents, Wednesday, September 28. Volunteers are needed to greet and mingle with families in attendance.
Placement Test, Saturday, December 10. Volunteers are needed to greet students and distribute sweatshirts.
Open House, Sunday, November 13. Volunteers are needed to help with set up, serve as greeters, pour drinks and distribute t-shirts. Contact Michelle Black White or Allison Thompson for more information.
Grandparents Day Mass (for grandparents and current St. X students), Saturday, September 10. Volunteers are needed to distribute Mass programs serve as greeters and ushers.
Graduation (Friday, May 19). Volunteers are needed to help with greeting and ushering guests, working the student snack station and working the concession area.
Green & Gold Social Event (Saturday, January 28, 2023 at The Omni
- $40,000 Grand Prize Raffle Tickets Sales: Volunteers are needed to help sell Grand Prize Raffle Tickets. The winner will receive $40,000 and the drawing takes place each year at the conclusion of The Green & Gold Social Event. Email Holly Morris for more information.
- Classroom Proctors: Volunteers are needed to serve as Classroom Proctors. As a proctor you would take attendance, monitor the class and ensure the students have the work provided by the teacher while they are away on retreat. Email Gail Ernstberger for more information.
- Service Project Chaperone: Volunteers are needed to chaperone students and work side-by-side with them on service outings. Contact Gail Ernstberger for more information.
Sign Up To Proctor or Chaperone