Saint Xavier and Trinity students are working together on this drive to collect food or money for Dare to Care
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Dare to Care has served more than 600,000 children and adults. The food pantry needs restocking! Saint Xavier and Trinity students are working together on this drive to collect food or money for Dare to Care.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- STUDENTS: Bring food items to the Sterne gym before school.
- PARENTS AND ALUMNI: Drop off canned goods at the St. X circle Monday-Friday from 9:00-1:00 PM.
- ALL: Collections will take place at all sporting events at St. X through September 22. No Friday game night collection.
- Select Kroger stores September 17-18 (St. Matthews, Middletown, Stony Brook, Goss Ave. and the Preston Hwy. locations) will accept donated food items.
- Monetary donations can be made to Dare to Care.
FOOD ITEMS NEEDED
Peanut Butter • Canned Fruit • Canned Soup • Rice • Tuna •
Pasta • Cereal • Fruit Juice • Canned Meats •
Spaghetti Sauce (Please, No Glass Jars)
Follow the school's social media channels: @StXTigers on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.