Placement Test Registration
The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is the first step in the admission process for current 8th grade students. All students requesting admission to St. X are required to take the test for appropriate placement in one of five customized academic programs offered. The placement test is only one of many steps taken to accurately place our students. St. X is committed to working with our families and previous schools to ensure we make the best transition to high school for each young man.
- All students must pre-register
- The pre-registration will need to include the most accurate contact information about the student.
- The HSPT will be administered at Saint Xavier High School on December 11, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- The test is FREE of charge.
- Dress code is casual.
- Each tester will need two #2 pencils.
- Students who have been approved with a documented need extended time or additional accommodations will be contacted by Ms. Christina King or Mr. Tony Kemper with additional information. Contact information for both can be found below.
|Ms. Christina King||Mr. Tony Kemper|
|Director of Learning Support||Director of Learning Support|
|502.637.4712 (ext. 251)||502.637.4712 (ext. 252)|
We are so excited for the Class of 2026 to join the St. X brotherhood!