Shadowing a St. X High School Student
Shadowing a Saint Xavier High School student allows 7th and 8th grade boys to be our guest on campus for a school day. Visit a a variety of classes, meet great teachers and have fun with Saint Xavier High School students. A shadow visit can be scheduled Monday through Friday of a regular school day. We request notice one week in advance to ensure the best possible shadow visit.
Shadowing opportunities take place between September and April. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 502.634.2145.
Here are some important details about the shadow experience that you should know:
- 8th graders are welcome September through the end of April.
- 7th graders are invited to attend beginning mid-January through the end of April.
- The shadow day begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 1:30 p.m.
- Shadow guests should report to the Driscoll Building Lobby (Second entrance-next to Main School Office doors).
- Attire should include a dress shirt, dress slacks and a tie. Tennis shoes are acceptable but guests are encouraged to wear dress shoes if possible.
- The Admissions Office will arrange your guide unless you request someone in particular. We will make every effort possible to accommodate any special request. (Please Note: Due to scheduling conflicts and to avoid too much interference with a student's academic efforts, not all requests can be guaranteed).
- All guests will be matched with either a Freshman or Sophomore.
- You'll have a great lunch on us.
Registrations Coming Soon