Saint Xavier values the partnership of trust with the families and students it serves. For its part, Saint Xavier extends the benefit of a quality Catholic education. Parents and students, for their part, agree to the educational policies of the school and a full tuition payment annually. Saint Xavier's tuition policies are outlined below:
For the 2017-2018 School Year
The amount of tuition due is based on the particular payment plan chosen by the student's family. For the 2017-2018 school year, Saint Xavier will offer the following tuition payment options:
Option 1: Annual Tuition of $13,625; payable in one payment of $13,625 due July 1, 2017.
Option 2: Annual Tuition of $13,830; payable in three equal payments of $4,610 to be paid on July 1, 2017, November 1, 2017, and February 1, 2018.
Option 3: Annual Tuition of $14,025; payable in ten monthly payments of $1,402.50 beginning July, 2017 through April, 2018. Payments under this option must be made electronically from your checking or savings account on a monthly basis. Contact the Business Office for more information.
Tuition payment may be made in cash, by personal check, or with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
The tuition amounts listed above do not include costs associated with the following items:
- Technology Fee - All students will pay a $275 annual technology fee that covers a school-issued iPad, various Apps, and technology management infrastructure.
- Admission/Registration - a one-time fee of $100 will be assessed freshman year only.
- P.E. Uniform Fee - a one-time fee of $40 will be assessed freshman year only.
- Student Textbooks - The estimated cost ranges from from $200-$500 annually.
- Lunch - Meal plans are available through FLIK or students may elect to bring their own lunch.
- Senior and Junior Retreats - Upperclassman retreats are optional. Retreat fees range from $60-$200.
- Senior Graduation - The fee is $150.
Tuition payment plan enrollment agreements will be mailed on April 17, 2017 and must be returned by May 10, 2017. Enrollment agreements must be completed and returned for each school year. They are not automatically renewed.
Collection and Refund Policies
Tuition is due according to the payment plan selected above. The amount of any tuition assistance grant that is awarded is deducted from the annual tuition, and the balance of tuition is due according to the payment plan selected. Tuition payments under Options 1 and 2 may be made in cash or by personal check and mailed or otherwise delivered to the Saint Xavier Business Office. All checks should be made payable to Saint Xavier High School. Tuition payments made under Option 3 above will be electronically deducted from your checking or savings account on a monthly basis.
Should a student leave for any reason during the school year, parents are responsible for tuition according to the following:
* 25% of tuition from the first day of school through September 30th
* 50% of tuition from October 1st through November 30th
* 75% of tuition from December 1st through January 31st
* 100% of tuition after January 31st
For more information, please contact the Saint Xavier Business Office 502.634.2130.