FACTS GRANT AND AID ASSESSMENT 2023-24
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you a convenient, online method to apply for tuition assistance and enroll in a tuition payment plan with FACTS Management for Saint Xavier High School.
- SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLY FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE ONLINE
- SIMPLE STEPS TO SELECT A PAYMENT PLAN
- FACTS GRANT AND AID ASSESSMENT
2. If you are a new FACTS user, please select Create username & password to begin.
3. Then, click on the Start Application button to apply for Tuition Assistance.
4. Select the appropriate school year.
5. Fill out all demographic information.
6. Upload all requested 2020 tax documents.
Once submitted, please monitor your account and follow up on all questions from FACTS to ensure your application is in “COMPLETED status” before February 28, 2022. Tuition assistance award notices will be sent directly to families in early May.
- Option 1: Tuition of $15,225; payable in one payment due July 1, 2022.
- Option 2: Tuition of $15,525; payable in three equal payments of $5,175 to be paid on July 1, 2022, November 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023.
- Option 3: Tuition of $15,725; payable in ten monthly payments of $1,572.50 beginning July 7 or July 21 through April 2023.
A tuition payment plan must be selected on FACTS for the 2022-23 school year before May 2, 2022.
Saint Xavier families will receive an email notification with instructions from FACTS and must select a tuition payment plan. The ONLINE ACCESS and UNIQUE CODE provided in the email received from FACTS will allow direct access to your account. Once a payment plan has been selected, your account will be in “pending status,” and Saint Xavier will finalize all plans before payments begin. If your family qualified for tuition assistance, the total amount will be credited to your son’s account before payments begin.
SPECIAL NOTE - All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 2, 2022.
Tuition assistance will be credited directly to your son’s account. In order for this award to be applied to your account, this enrollment process must be completed.
Questions? Contact FACTS Parent Line directly at 866-441-4637.
Please note, students playing KHSAA sports are eligible to participate only when the tuition is paid by an immediate family member, except for that portion provided from the school through the tuition assistance process.
Saint Xavier High School administers a comprehensive scholarship and financial assistance program that provides tuition assistance to students on the basis of academic merit and/or demonstrated financial need. The tuition assistance program reflects a significant commitment from the Xaverian Brothers, Saint Xavier alumni, parents, and other benefactors of the school. The mission of our financial assistance program is to make the benefits of a Catholic education at Saint Xavier available to as many families as possible. Saint Xavier offers financial assistance regardless of race or religion.
Saint Xavier offers tuition reduction grants to students whose families demonstrate financial need. Families interested in financial aid will need to complete the Online Application (available beginning October 15, 2022) and submit the necessary supporting documentation by November 30, 2022. Once the online application is completed, the following items must be either uploaded, faxed to 866.315.9264 or mailed to Facts at P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524.
- 2021 Federal Tax Filing including all supporting schedules
- 2021 W-2 for both parents
- Supporting documentation for Social Security, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation and TANF.
FACTS Customer Care can always answer your questions at 866.441.4637. Financial aid decisions for verified applications will be communicated to the family in March 2023. Regarding general income questions, each family’s income situation is unique; therefore, no “prediction” of possible aid can be made. The formal process must be followed.
For the 2022-23 school year, 40% percent of the student body received some form of assistance, with $3 million in total assistance awarded.
Q. When and where do I apply?
A. As of October 15, 2022, the FACTS application will be accessible from this page.
Q. When is the application deadline?
A. November 30, 2022
Q. Is the online application process secure?
A. Yes, all documentation received is processed, and then destroyed by FACTS.
Q. What happens once the application is complete?
A. Family members can log into the online tool to check the status of their application.
Q. Does the FACTS Grant & Aid require a credit check?
A. No, this not a part of the process.
For assistance, contact the FACTS Parent Line at 866-441-4637.