The Emerging Leaders Society recognizes and celebrates our young alumni (graduates from the last 15 years) who contribute $500 or more annually to St. X. Members can choose to make a onetime gift of $500 or set-up a recurring monthly gift of $41.67. Being a member of the Emerging Leaders Society signifies early leadership in our school community and a strong commitment to St. X.
As a student, you benefited from alumni who generously gave back to Saint Xavier High School. Now it is time for you to continue that tradition of support.
Benefits of Membership:
- Opportunity to purchase a discounted ticket to Legacy…A Gala of Giving ($75 per person or $125 per couple)
- Invitation to Emerging Leaders Society events
- Invitation to the stadium hospitality suites for home sporting events
- Two tickets to the St. X vs. Trinity football game
- St. X lapel pin
- $53,139 contributed by young alumni
- $2.5 million in tuition assistance awarded
- 41% of students received tuition assistance
- 89 Emerging Leader Society members
Being able to go to this wonderful school and share in the St. X experience has been a true blessing. Because of the generosity of alumni, I am getting an excellent education that is preparing me of life beyond Saint Xavier High School."
I was so fortunate to be able to attend St. X, not only because of the knowledge I gained, but also because of the great friendships and life-long connections I made along the way. I give back to the school because I want others to be able to have the same opportunities I had."
-Paul Heintzman '10