The lasting impact of Saint Xavier High School is apparent each year in the loyalty that is shown by the school's alumni, families and friends. Their generosity provides St. X with the resources needed to maintain the standard of excellence remaining affordable to all families.
The St. Francis Xavier Society recognizes and celebrates a distinguished group of donors who contributed $1,000 or more annually to St. X. Society members share a special connection, continue the school's rich tradition of philanthropic support and endorse the philosophy, values and experiences that a Catholic education at St. X provides.
Your Leadership Gift will:
- Sustain the school's need-based tuition assistance program
- Enhance educational programs, opportunities, resources, and facilities
- Elevate and retain outstanding faculty
- Set an example of generoisty for the entire St. X community
2018 by the Numbers
- $2.5 million awarded in tuition assistance
- 41% of students received financial aid
- 1,049 Society members
- Society members contributed $1.6 million to the Annual Fund
- Society members contributed $3.1 million total
- Society members have provided more than $60 million in support since its founding in 1986
- Invitation to Legacy ... A Gala of Giving
- Invitation to the stadium hospitality suites for home sporting events
- Two reserved seats to the fall and spring drama productions
- Two reserved seats to the Christmas and spring concerts
- Two passes to all home football games OR two tickets to the St. X vs. Trinity football game
- Two passes to any home athletic event, other than football
- Perpetual enrollment in the Xaverian Brothers Auxiliary
- Remembered daily in the prayers and Masses of all Xaverian Brothers in America
- Lapel pin
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Access to educational resources and facilities when avaiable
Since 2013, I have been teaching Theology and working in Campus Ministry running the service and retreat programs. As an alum and teacher, I believe in St. X and have seen firsthand the remarkable things happening at this place. That is why I choose to give back and am a member of the St. Francis Xavier Society."
- Bobby Nichols '09
Giving back represents a wonderful opportunity for you to do for St. X and someone else what St. X did for you."
- Paul Varga '81
Being able to go to this wonderful school and share in the St. X experience has been a true blessing. Because of the generosity of alumni, I am getting an excellent education that is preparing me of life beyond Saint Xavier High School."
In the longer term, our aspiration is to meet all demonstrated need because these students will strengthen the St. X community. As a Society member, you are ensuring a St. X education is accessible to current and future Tigers."
- Dr. Perry Sangalli '76, President