Legacy...A Gala of Giving will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2017. Thank you to our generous sponsors, our Co-Chairs Todd '89 and Tammy Moorman, and the Steering Committee: Ann Logsdon, Sherry Eibel, Mary Reilly, Michelle Bickel, Rob '87 and Missy Kremer, Justin '93 and Michelle Baker.
The annual dinner recognizes our cherished benefactor groups, members of the St. Francis Xavier Society and Emerging Leaders Society and honors an individual who has positively impacted the St. X community. This year's recipient of the St. Francis Xavier Award is Don Greulich '67. Additionally, a student will share the benefits received from his St. X experience.
Legacy...A Gala of Giving offers several ways to be involved:
- Bidding is Open-The auction is now open for bidding!
- Purchase a $250 reservation for a couple to attend the event, which will offer a gourmet meal and cocktails.
- Provide a gift for the Gala’s Auction Wall – more than 200 items are featured, including trips, one-of-a-kind items, and special St. X packages with game tickets and suite use.
- Purchase a $250 raffle ticket for a chance at the $40,000 grand prize. Tickets are sold out.
- Become a Presenting Sponsor for $13,175, an Event Sponsor for $6,000 or an Event Patron for $3,000 and you receive a table at the event plus additional benefits. Click here for more details.
- Join the St. Francis Xavier Society and be our guest for the event.
Schedule for the evening:
5:30 p.m. Cocktails and Bidding
6:45 p.m. Dinner
9:00 p.m. Grand Prize Drawing
10:00 p.m. Event closes
2017 Presenting Sponsor
2017 Event Sponsors
2017 Event Patrons
| || |