The Intramural program has two goals: to provide each student with the opportunity to participate in his favorite type of competition and to explore and enjoy new sport activities. Every St. X student has the opportunity to participate no matter his level of ability. All students are encouraged to compete in several activities to discover the ones that they enjoy most. Intramurals use all of the newest sports facilities on our campus to enhance the experience of each student. The St. X intramural program emphasizes sportsmanship, leadership, participation and camaraderie. There is something for everyone in St. X Intramurals!
There's an "I" in Intramurals
- You choose which sport to play
- You decide to participate as an individual or on a team
- You create your own team
- Doubles Tennis Tournament
- Bowling Tournament
- Kickball (Freshman and Sophomore)
- Golf Scramble
- Soccer Shootout - 8 on 8
- Flag Football Tournament
- Miniature Golf Tournament
- Basketball - 3 leagues (Freshman, Sophomore and Junior/Senior)
- Water Polo
For more information, contact Intramural Director, Mr. Nate Durbin.