Graduation Drive-Through Schedule
1. Graduation Introduction (10:00 am)
The Graduation Introduction (opening prayer, remarks, etc.) are prerecorded and can be accessed beginning at 10:00 am. You can view the introduction on the school’s Facebook page. You do not need a Facebook account to view the introduction.
Because the Graduation Introduction is pre-recorded, it can be accessed at any time for you to watch.
- Opening Prayer—Saint Xavier student
- Remarks—Principal Francisco M. Espinosa, Jr.
- Student Speaker—Saint Xavier student
- Alma Mater—Mr. Matt Yarborough
- Closing Blessing—Fr. Anthony Vinson
2. Graduation Drive-Through Ceremony (10:15 to 2:00)
The Graduation Drive-Through will begin at 10:15 am. It is important that you arrive at your assigned time.
If you are in groups 2-8, arriving early could cause a back-up on Poplar Level Rd.
I would suggest that families in Group 1 arrive a few minutes early so that they can view the introduction in their cars. Once the Graduation Introduction is over, we will begin with the Drive-Through.
- Ty Albers—Mason Brown (10:00 to 10:30 am)
- Nicholas Brownlee—Cameron Donlon (10:30 to 11:00 am)
- George Doyle—Colton Happel (11:00 to 11:30 am)
- Justin Harden—Ryan Kleine-Kracht (11:30 to 12:00 pm)
- Mayon Konijeti—Bryan Monteith (12:00 to 12:30 pm)
- Zachary Moore—Dalton Robertson (12:30 to 1:00 pm)
- Russell Rogers—Trey Sullivan (1:00 to 1:30 pm)
- William Sullivan—Jacob Young (1:30 to 2:00 pm)
3. Procedures for Entering Campus on May 17, 2020
- Enter campus at the traffic light and remain in the right lane and proceed to the back of the senior parking lot.
- Once you get to the back of the parking lot, you will be separated into two lanes. (There will be faculty positioned in the senior parking lot to assist you.) The two lanes of cars will then be instructed to stop about 15 yards from the diploma receiving area. After the car in front of you has left the diploma receiving area, you will be instructed to proceed to the receiving area.
We ask that all families comply with Governor Beshear’s recommendations to maintain social distancing and to wear a mask when in public.
Students may remove their mask for the graduation picture and then put it back on. During the ceremony graduates will receive a diploma case, a senior class composite, a yellow rose, and a prayer card.
We ask that parents please remain in their car. Restrooms will be available in the Athletic Center/Campus Store hallway across from the Wills Gym.
It would be helpful if Group 1 would arrive at 10:00 am. We will begin as soon as the Graduation Introduction is over.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Assistant Principal for Student Life
Grades 11 & 12