At Saint Xavier, we are committed to maintaining academic excellence for all students. We are equally determined to offer tuition payment plans and Tuition Assistance opportunities that make Saint Xavier the right choice for families.
2022-2023 School Year
The amount of tuition due is based on the particular payment plan chosen by the student's family. For the 2022-2023 school year, Saint Xavier will offer the following tuition payment options:
Option 1: Tuition of $15,225; payable in one payment due July 1, 2022.
Option 2: Tuition of $15,525; payable in three equal payments of $5,175 to be paid on July 1, 2022, November 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023.
Option 3: Tuition of $15,725; payable in ten monthly payments of $1,572.50 beginning July 7 or July 21 through April 2023.
A tuition payment plan must be selected on FACTS for the 2022-23 school year before May 2, 2022.
The tuition amounts listed above do not include costs associated with the following items:
- Technology Fee - All students will pay a $300 annual technology fee that covers a school-issued iPad, various Apps, and technology management infrastructure.
- Admission/Registration - a one-time fee of $100 will be assessed freshman year only.
- P.E. Uniform Fee - a one-time fee of $40 will be assessed freshman year only.
- Student Textbooks - The estimated cost ranges from from $200-$500 annually.
- Lunch - Meal plans are available through FLIK or students may elect to bring their own lunch.
- Senior and Junior Retreats - Upperclassman retreats are optional. Retreat fees range from $60-$200.
- Senior Graduation - The fee is $150.
SAINT XAVIER FAMILIES will receive an email notification with instructions from FACTS and must select a tuition payment plan. The ONLINE ACCESS and UNIQUE CODE provided in the email received from FACTS will allow direct access to your account. Once a payment plan has been selected, your account will be in “pending status,” and Saint Xavier will finalize all plans before payments begin. If your family qualified for tuition assistance, the total amount will be credited to your son’s account before payments begin.
SPECIAL NOTE - All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 2, 2022.
If you have any questions, please call the FACTS Parent Line at 866-441-4637.
Collection and Refund Policies
Tuition is due according to the payment plan selected above. The amount of any tuition assistance grant that is awarded is deducted from the annual tuition, and the balance of tuition is due according to the payment plan selected.
Should a student leave for any reason during the school year, parents are responsible for tuition according to the following:
* 25% of tuition from the first day of school through September 30
* 50% of tuition from October 1st through November 30
* 75% of tuition from December 1st through January 31
* 100% of tuition after January 31